Database Tester Resume
Here is the Database Tester Resume example:
4629 Morris Street
Seguin, TX 78155
Objective To work as a Database Tester where I can grow and expand in this field while becoming a valued member of the team.
Summary of Skills:
- Hands-on experience in database testing
- Expertise in working on Unix platforms (Linux, Solaris, AIX, HP)
- Skilled in White box testing and performance tuning in a high volume data processing
- Familiarity with SAP Oracle, Sybase, Oracle, MYSQL, SQL queries, Documentum, DB2 and Postgre DB
- Ability to perform Perl and shell scripting
- Ability to analyze output generated from automated tests
- Ability to translate highly technical data from various sources into easy to read reports
Database Tester, August 2005 – Present
Commvault Systems, Seguin, TX
- Developed various database configuration and database protection techniques.
- Tested database accurately whenever required.
- Designed and implemented test cases for database protection and recovery.
- Managed all testing processes and tracked progress of every test.
- Identified bugs in database and created reports for modification requests and resolved all issues.
Database Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Northrop Grumman, Seguin, TX
- Developed and updated databases and managed database with help of various query languages.
- Performed tests on back up databases and recovery.
- Designed and maintained all test automation tools and analyzed test results that were obtained.
- Identified all bugs present in database and coordinated with software developers and resolved all issues.
- Documented and implemented all test cases and plans on various data warehouse programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Wayne State College, Wayne, NE
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, North Georgia College & State University, Dahlonega, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated