DB2 Developer Resume Example
Here is the DB2 Developer Resume example:
887 Pheasant Ridge Road
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Job Objective Seeking the position of a DB2 Developer.
DB2 Developer, July 2006 – Present
OXO, Inc., Philadelphia, PA
- Designed and developed DB2 OLTP and OLAP databases in support of Service Oriented Architecture solutions.
- Recommended system architecture improvements and conducted IT asset planning.
- Developed procedures to migrate legacy systems into the next generation systems.
- Defined data standards and developed the data architecture by providing integrated data.
- Ensured that all components are integrated and implemented.
DB2 Developer, May 2002 – June 2006
Oxford Corporation, Philadelphia, PA
- Performed data architecture, collection of data assets, data management, data analysis, data migration, data modeling, data integration and database design.
- Analyzed and Engineered, System architecting, System Analysis and Design System.
- Supported the client and program manager in additional initiatives.
- Provided solutions to a variety of problems that arose in an expeditious, efficient and timely manner.
- Enhanced product integration, developed infrastructure components and application templates based on project experience.
- Participated in code review and acceptance process in order to enhance methodology and delivery.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of DB2 UDB database designing with extensive experience in working with DB2 UDB Version 8 on Windows
- Extensive knowledge of data architecture, SOA and systems engineering competencies
- Thorough knowledge of systems development lifecycle and systems engineering role throughout the lifecycle
- Familiarity with the DB2 LUW DB2Readlog API
- Exceptional ability to work in an inter-disciplinary team of information technology professionals
- Ability to tune Production application SQL queries, write complex SQL queries, and program in UNIX
- Strong client-oriented communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Holy Names University, California, CA
881 Lily Street
Objective Resourceful and dynamic DB2 Developer with 7+ year’s professional experience in various hardware and software, technical environment and databases. A skilled team DB2 Developer with drive for excellence to satisfy organizational goals and objectives.
M.S. in Computer Applications, 2003
New York University
B.S in Computer Science, 1998
New York University
- Hardware: IBM 3090, AT&T Starlan, Novell,Ethernet, IBM 370
- Software: Informatica/PowerCenter 8.1.1, PowerExchange
- Environment:Novell Network, CICS/DB2, IBM 3090, MVS/OS
- Skilled in developing JCL programs
- DB2 Developer, 2007-present
- MODIS Consulting Agency, Chestertown, MD
- Developed and maintained the Merchandising credit card system of the sales department.
- Analyzed and enhanced the credit card system by adding new features such as CICS/DB2 screens for efficient retrieval of online information.
- Developed and improved existing and new procedures in running the tracking system of the company.
- Programmer Developer, 2005-2007
- Company XXX, Chestertown, MD
- Changed new files by modifying PROCS references table.
- Documented various programs such as JCL, PROCS, and Unit Tests for job scheduling.
- Utilized Endevor, Superc, and Expeditor in developing procedures for the e-cards.
- Enhanced 20 screens and 20 batches of modules for the Online Collection /system of XXX Bank.
- Programmer Analyst, 2003-2005
- IT CENTRAL, Chestertown, MD
- Coordinated with programmer analysts in enhancing the Intranet sites.
- Supervised the development of environment such as ABEND-AID, Intertest, Expeditor for special handling and special billing purposes.
- Developed various projects using the SDLC methodology.
Certifications and Affiliations
Chestertown Association of DB2 Developers
Certificate in MicroFocus Cobol
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated