EDI Analyst Resume
Here is the EDI Analyst Resume example:
7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective To secure an EDI Analyst position in a well established organization with a stable environment.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of EDI X12 standards in healthcare insurance
- Extensive knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle
- Proficient with EDI translators, EDI and FTP standards, ANSI X12/EFIDACT and XML
- Comprehensive knowledge of EDI or EC (Electronic Commerce) systems
- Sound knowledge of HIPAA privacy requirements
- Familiar with HIPAA technical aspects related to claims and eligibility transactions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office-Excel, Visio, Power Point, Word and Access
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
- Established and supported communication with product users and suppliers to share information.
- Identified and recognized opportunities and resolved problems related to EDI.
- Prioritized customer requirements and maintained continuous improvement through customer feedback.
- Acted effectively as point-of-contact on status of EDI transactions from internal and external customers.
- Educated and trained staff of assigned business areas on EDI applications.
- Developed and prepared EDI documentation for internal and external use.
Volt Computer Services, Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided efficient technical support during and after implementation for EDI/FTP configurations and setup.
- Conducted and performed analysis of EDI transactions, document and produced metric reports.
- Proficiently participated in resolving EDI issues related to customer and supplier EDI requirements.
- Manned for the efficient processing of incoming and outgoing EDI messages including customer and supplier connections.
- Monitoring and administered the EDI system/application.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated