Embeded Linux Engineer Resume
Here is the Embeded Linux Engineer Resume example:
4842 Feathers Hooves Drive
Westbury, NY 11590
Job Objective To further improve my skills as an Embeded Linux Engineer by working for a challenging organization with high goals.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in embedded software design, implementation, and development on Linux platforms
- Deep knowledge of the Linux Support packages for the embedded systems
- Exceptional ability to work with the processor of embedded Linux platforms
- Remarkable ability to debug the embedded software in the C++ applications
- Familiarity with embedded Linux systems programming and real-time systems
- Sound knowledge of the full cycle software development
- Excellent debugging skills and outstanding communication skills
- Proficient in using the open source compiler tool set
- Familiarity in working with the wireless networks
Embedded Linux Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Manpower Professional, Westbury, NY
- Provided kernel board support for the various processes.
- Maintained the root file system for the software and customized it according to the processor.
- Performed the bootloader customizations for the products.
- Organized the kernel driver and provided support to the hardware access.
- Managed the storage system.
- Prepared the based system applications for the system.
- Assisted in the deployment of the various Linux embedded system.
Embedded Linux Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Volt Technical Resources, Westbury, NY
- Operated and maintained the Linux environment such as installations, upgrades and the applications.
- Coordinated with the firmware development team and the customer support team and resolved all system issues.
- Managed and monitored the performance of the system, ensured the security and prepared reports.
- Schedules meetings and provided accurate estimates for the project completion.
B.S in Electrical Engineering, Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated