Functional Consultant Resume Example
Here is the Functional Consultant Resume example:
11045 Klingerman St
Dinuba, CA 93618
Job Objective Seeking a Functional Consultant position in an environment where I can utilize my experience and my knowledge to add value to an organization.
Functional Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Exide, Dinuba, CA
- Documented configuration in the form of predefined templates; and approved it by team leads.
- Managed progress and configuration of SAP.
- Ensured mapping and GAP analysis was done for each module.
- Prepared test scripts for testing the configured scenarios.
- Worked with other unit consultants.
Functional Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Pioneer, Inc., Dinuba, CA
- Worked together with team members and customers.
- Signed in contracts for the organization.
- Observed and analyzed employees’ performance.
- Oversaw and ensured that business structural design activities were implemented.
- Resolved customers’ problems and queries on time.
- Provided online assistance to the customers.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good experience working as Functional Consultant
- Sound knowledge of functional business process and flow
- Familiarity with functional design and configuration
- Good understanding of Finance, business processes, and technical systems
- Amazing ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong Microsoft skills in Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- High level of personal presentation skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Paul Smiths College, Paul Smiths, NY
Master of Business Administration, Colorado Technical University, Colorado, CO