GIS Consultant Resume Example
Here is the GIS Consultant Resume example:
2243 Kelmscott Ct
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Job Objective To obtain a GIS Consultant position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
GIS Consultant, August 2005 – Present
Dennis, Sunnyvale, CA
- Distributed instructions, documentation, specifications, and questionnaires for EDI-related processes.
- Interacted with trading partners and internal corporate and field units on a day-to-day basis.
- Supported and resolved issues relative to EDI transaction flow.
- Drafted change orders and kept project manager abreast on the status of tasks.
- Developed documents, solution specifications, configuration documents, and other project documentation.
GIS Consultant, May 2000 – July 2005
Derby, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
- Assisted with delivery of enterprise-wide asset management projects.
- Ensured that technical services such were delivered according to specification and client’s satisfaction.
- Maintained awareness of services solutions, upcoming software releases and patches.
- Assisted in strategy development, asset investment Planning, data management, and technology enhancement for clients.
- Responsible for submitting excellent reports.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in GIS applications, Arc GIS 9.x and extensions
- Familiarity with GPS technology and ArcPad
- Skilled in using ESRI related software and mapping systems
- Good Understanding of EDI concepts, standards, architectures (ANSI ASC X12, UN/EDIFACT)
- Amazing ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to create and publish web mapping services
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients through emails and written letters
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management skills
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ
Master of Business Administration, Florida International University, Florida, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated