GIS Specialist Resume Example
Here is the GIS Specialist Resume example:
2295 Mulberry Street
Houston, TX 77063
Job Objective Professional GIS Specialist in search of a highly established firm that will allow me to further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Solid ArcGIS Desktop
- Huge knowledge of programming
- Deep knowledge of publicly available geographic data resources
- Familiarity with cartographic principles dealing
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to leverage prior expertise in GIS and spatial analysis
- Ability to process geospatial data
Nevada Geothermal, Houston, TX
May 2006 – Present
- Managed evaluation using ESRI ArcGIS products.
- Imparted quality maps and diagrams.
- Managed varied spatial data layers.
- Evaluated geophysical and geochemical data.
- Outlined process and plotted GPS data.
AECOM, Houston, TX
March 2003 – April 2006
- Managed Geographic Information Systems databases.
- Handled data using GIS software
- Established spatial data layers.
Bachelor’s Degree in GIS
Saint Catharine College, Saint Catharine, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated