GIS Administrator Resume
Here is the GIS Administrator Resume example:
Newport News, VA 23607
Job Objective GIS Administrator looking for work with your organization starting today.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience using ESRI GIS software
- Huge knowledge of GIS database planning
- Deep knowledge of databases and spreadsheets
- Familiarity with scripting languages and GIS and Windows operations
- Amazing ability to interpret graphs, charts and diagrams
- Outstanding ability to understand technical documents
Akimeka LLC, Newport News, VA
November 2007 – Present
- Established integration environment amongst core business systems.
- Developed defined quality standards.
- Outlined data specifications and imparted technical expertise.
- Managed issues related to integration solution.
- Maintained documentation with regard to integration of software solutions.
- Enforced electronic data interchange environment.
ESRI, Newport News, VA
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed GIS network and peripheral hardware.
- Coached technical staff in procedures.
- Executed GIS data analysis and acquired existing database.
- Imparted quality control of GIS data.
- Outlined graphic presentations of GIS analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Urban Planning
New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated