GIS Analyst Resume
Here is the GIS Analyst Resume example:
4790 Calumet Ave, Apt#7
New York, NY 10040
Job Objective To obtain a challenging GIS Analyst position in a well reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of ArcGIS 9.x, Visual Basic and MS Office
- Profound knowledge of Bentley Microstation, Bentley GeoSpatial products
- Proficient with SDSFIE 2.6
- Familiarity about Laclede’s distribution system
- Extensive knowledge of drafting procedures
- Ability to use CAD software and interpret CAD drawings
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
Chesapeake Energy Corporation, New York, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Assisted effectively in the evaluation of hardware and software for GIS Systems.
- Performed and conducted final quality checks of GIS versioned data before it is posted to the GIS.
- Implemented and trained Engineering staff on new work processes for the GIS mapping system.
- Edited map features and its correlating attribute data in the GIS.
- Edited and updated of the GIS construction designs and versions.
- Performed and conducted a preliminary review of development plans and communicated with the customer.
L. Robert Kimball & Associates, Inc., New York, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Created and prepared maps, tables, and graphics for reports and other data products.
- Developed GIS database.
- Edited and maintained GIS/CADD data layer.
- Coordinated workflow with other GIS Personnel.
- Worked effectively with GIS/CADD program development.
- Performed and conducted Map Analysis, Cartographic design and GIS/CADD customer support.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Geography
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated