GIS Database Administrator Resume
Here is the GIS Database Administrator Resume example:
1390 Hickory Lane
Beltsville, DC 20705
Job Objective Hard working, dependable GIS Database Administrator seeking position within a growing or strong organization today.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in administering the various Geographical Information Systems
- Outstanding knowledge of the GIS system including data base and application development
- Deep knowledge of the geographical information system and its integration with various other products and applications
- Familiarity with GIS industry principles, theories and best practices
- Good understanding of GIS data formats, data conversion and data maintenance concepts
- Ability to complete the task in accordance to the procedures
GIS Database Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Akimeka LLC, Beltsville, DC
- Monitored the development if the geographic information system of the town, reviewed it on a regular basis.
- Maintained the data and administered the new data in the GIS system to incorporate all forms of the geospatial data.
- Provided technical assistance to the implementation of the GIS system.
- Reviewed and evaluated the departmental GIS proposals.
- Modified the GIS plans, maintained the system and made changes in the hardware and the software.
- Developed new technologies in the GIS, reviewed the technical documents, coordinated with the vendors.
GIS Database Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
TechDrive, Beltsville, DC
- Resolved issues in the GIS systems such as the system crash.
- Performed troubleshoot for the various IT systems and software in the town.
- Assisted the Director in maintaining the network of the town.
- Maintained the hardware and software of all town applications.
- Designed new database applications for the GIS.
- Trained the staff to generate database queries and various reports.
- Provided security to the databases by assisting the IT departments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Wichita State University, Wichita, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated