GIS Officer Resume Example
Here is the GIS Officer Resume example:
2369 Wood Duck Drive
Career Objective Looking for a steady position with anorganization as a GIS Officer. Prepared to remain long term with the right organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience of land cover change analysis and conducting Survey
- In-depth knowledge of GPS technology, field data collection, and GIS integration
- Exceptional knowledge of GIS environment within the government sector
- Proficient with GPS, Auto CAD, Ms. Office and MS Access
- Skilled in GIS mapping system setup, implementation, data management and map building
- Familiarity with ESRI ArcGIS software and extensions, geotagging protocols and systems, cloud-based software engineering
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding ability to plan effectively
GIS Officer, August 2005 – Present
ManTech Int’l Corp., Champion, MI
- Provided high level of customer service and accurate retrieval of information.
- Assisted in the establishment and promotion and operation of Council’s geographic information system (GIS).
- Ensured proper and smooth operation of Council’s geographic information system (GIS).
- Ensured that all information is accurately entered, up to date and available at all times.
- Documented and maintained work procedures and instructions.
- Designed map extracts based on digital map products using GIS.
GIS Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
ICF International, Champion, MI
- Promoted and developed the use of GIS around the Council.
- Developed and maintained links between the GIS and other back-office Systems.
- Provided training and advice on various issues to departmental users.
- Customized GIS software to maximize the effectiveness of its use.
- Developed and maintained access to the GIS via the corporate internet and website.
- Established and maintained an appropriate security model.
Bachelor’s Degree in Geography, Bethel College, Mishawaka, IN
Master’s Degree in Geography, Tuskegee University, Tuskegee, AL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated