GIS Operator Resume Example
Here is the GIS Operator Resume example:
1611 W Nicklaus Ave
Cerritos, CA 90703
Job Objective To obtain a GIS Operator position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarakable experience in operating GIS Equipments in Drafting, Mapping, & Surveying projects
- Proficient with ArcGIS 9.2, Global Mapper, ER Mapper, AutoCAD and ArcCatalog
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Canvas, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Python and HTML programming languages
- Deep knowledge of importing of datasets into ArcMap, ArcView, Global Mapper and Google Earth.
- Extensive knowledge of GPS hardware and software
- Skilled at georeferencing images in various GIS
- Profound ability to work as part of team and independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
GIS Operator, May 2004 – Present
Focus Solutions Inc, Cerritos, CA
- Checked GIS –geo-databases for accuracy.
- Structured cartography.
- Supported the selection and acquisition of satellite images.
- Processed satellite images and produced hardcopies of the images.
- Evaluated the current database design and developed proposals for improvement including conversion from English to other language.
GIS Operator, March 2002– April 2004
Futures Ltd, Cerritos, CA
- Created property-specific feature shapefiles.
- Produced property-specific maps in ArcMap.
- Monitored conservation easements with ArcPad.
- Monitored and examined special conditions within deeds and official court documents.
- Imported federal datasets and featured shapefiles.
High School Diploma, Dayton High School, Dayton, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated