Information Security Engineer Resume
Here is the Information Security Engineer Resume example:
3919 Fincham Road
Barstow, CA 92311
Job Objective To secure a position as an Information Security Engineer with a well established organization with a stable environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in information security and network administration
- Familiarity with Internet Protocol (IP), firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection systems, Web filtering, authentication, and authorization methodologies
- Wide knowledge in security development, implementation and enforcement of security policies
- Sound knowledge of different types of internet protocols and security policies
- Skilled to analyze data and all network security threats
- Expert in scanning network and detecting any intrusions
- Ability to recognize and resolve critical issues
- Ability to convey technical information in an accessible and understandable manner
Information Security Engineer, August 2005 – Present
BMC Software, Barstow, CA
- Developed information security policies and ensured that risks were reduced.
- Performed audits and controls on security system.
- Designed network and restricted access, ensured that re were backup of work and a strong intrusion detection system.
- Analyzed various information security threats and ensured that they were not repeated by taking necessary preventative actions.
- Ensured that all security policies were enforced on network.
- Implemented various methods and protected customer’s data.
Information Security Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Mindbank Consulting Group, Barstow, CA
- Monitored information security system, ensured that there were no Internet frauds and hackers on site.
- Documented any incidents that occurred in information system and recommended ways to ensure that re were not repeated.
- Assisted Computer Security Incident Response Team and resolved all virus infestations and frauds.
- Provided technical support to users on all issues that concerned information security.
- Evaluated various proposals for improvements of information system such as intranets, firewalls, databases and various or databases.
- Coordinated with IT department and updated knowledge on various new threats and risks in information technology system.
- Performed regular review of security system and ensured that it was cost effective and recommended changes to improve process.
- Designed and updated information security system, related practices and prepared associated technical documents.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Curry College, Milton, MA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated