3567 Williams Lane
Wichita, KS 67202
Job Objective Dedicated IREG Tester looking for an opportunity to work for a reputable company where the skills and experience I have will be of value.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in providing IREG testing and general technical support
- Expertise in IREG testing voice, GPRS problem management and roaming implementation
- Familiarity with GSM testing methods, standards, GSM Data clearing function and processes
- Proficiency in testing on all services: GSM (IR24), GPRS (IR35), CAMEL (IR32, IR60), 3G (IR50)
- Ability to perform implementation and testing of roaming services between customers
- Ability to manage project plan based on Clients expectations
- Ability to create and maintain documentation for roaming partners
IREG Tester, August 2005 – Present
Insight Global Inc., Wichita, KS
- Managed technical queries on all roaming related problems and resolved them effectively.
- Tested signals for roaming partners and performed tests on signal strengths.
- Documented test results and provided it to roaming partners for improving quality of services.
- Performed troubleshoot on roaming network when required.
- Trained junior staff on all GSM processes and standards.
- Assisted roaming department and prepared all roaming documents according to GSM standards.
- Developed and implemented network requirements as per needs of roaming network.
- Observed interconnection of signals from provider and client and tested IREG products.
IREG Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Judge Group, Wichita, KS
- Assisted customers and roaming partners and performed IREG tests on various roaming products and prepared necessary documents.
- Coordinated with network engineering groups and developed and implemented processes to enable roaming.
- Scheduled tests on both client and roaming partner’s network and ensured proper coverage.
- Documented results of tests and presented them to roaming partner of network to resolve issues.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated