MIS Analyst Resume
Here is the MIS Analyst Resume example:
2434 Stone Rd, Apt 11
Lansing, MI 48917
Job Objective MIS Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge MIS production support work experience
- Extensive knowledge of financial and accounting concepts
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong experience of Reporting Tools
- Ability to analyze financial data, collateral documentation, and other credit issues.
- Possess Data and file extract and reformatting experience
- Proficient with etl tools, microsoft scripting languages, and database modeling tools
- Ability to create and maintain procedural documents
Adecco Technical, Lansing, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Maintained and created reporting tools used by management.
- Examined current processes for automation opportunities.
- Fixed and technical troubleshooting.
- Monitored and recorded change controls.
- Worked effectively with business representatives to gather report requirements.
- Developed, analyzed and tested report results.
Capital One, Lansing, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Maintained knowledge of business processes and application design.
- Maintained and recorded existing financial and operational reports.
- Analyzed data related business problems and provided solutions with BI tools and technology at hand.
- Participated effectively in new system implementations by defining business requirements and processes.
- Performed basic and ad hoc analysis to support business decisions.
- Facilitated training, created and maintained training manuals and system documentation.
Bachelor degree in Management Information Systems
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated