MIS Officer Resume
Here is the MIS Officer Resume example:
965 Dovetail Estates
Clinton, OK 73601
Job Objective Seeking employment as a MIS Officer Want opportunity to use my past expertise to better the organization as a whole.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in MIS
- Experience in interacting with senior management
- Excellent knowledge of trouble shooting and system maintenance
- Solid knowledge of License software and management
- Superior ability to implement management directives independently
- Strong ability to co-ordinate hardware and software maintenance contracts
- Strong oral and written communications skills
Leake and Watts Services, Clinton, OK
August 2005 – Present
- Carried out all duties as MIS officer.
- Managed and maintained management information system efficiently.
- Supported MIS manager with technical and managerial functions.
- Maintained and supported servers and workstations as per MIS manager’s direction
- Ensured data reliability and integrity through regular system diagnosis, updates and repair
- Provided hardware and software technical support to optimize MIS management.
SIS Technologies, Clinton, OK
May 2000 – July 2005
- Managed management information system effectively.
- Developed systems to support MIS utilized approved development system
- Designed and maintained information system to support company management.
- Performed MS SharePoint programming and Database maintenance.
- Performed trouble shooting and system maintenance activities.
- Managed hardware and software installation and maintenance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems
Ohio Valley University, Vienna, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated