Network Analyst Resume
Here is the Network Analyst Resume example:
7930 Carpenter St, Apt#45
Seattle, WA 98119
Job Objective Network Analyst position in a reputed firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Windows networking and design, security, Local and Wide Area network design
- Proficient with Hubs, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Ethernet, LAN and WAN
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, ATM, BGP, MPLS, Frame Relay, VPN, Term Servers
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot VPN connectivity, and BGP Routing
- Ability to analyze and diagnose complex issues over the phone
- In-depth knowledge of the relationship of how the software relates to the hardware being used
L-3 Communications, Seattle, WA
August 2005 – Present
Analyzed and recommended solutions, upgraded and serviced for streamlining and process improvements.
Monitored and maintained secondary support of server backup software and hardware processes.
Provided technical support to Help Desk personnel.
Monitored network unauthorized for access and security breaches using standard applications.
Implemented AntiVirus and AntiMalware applications.
Performed backup support for Firewalls and Internal Security applications.
TEKsystems, Seattle, WA
May 2000 – July 2005
Resolved network and security related issues.
Installed and maintained digital, LAN, WAN and VPN technologies.
Provided Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista, PC and Server support.
Provided on-going support for end-users.
Interfaced with third-party vendors to resolve problems and ensured high service levels.
Followed LAN, WAN and Network policies, procedures and standards.
Maintained documentation with regards to procedures and equipment and created Knowledge Base articles.
Provided after-hours and weekend support.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
University of California, Berkeley, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated