NOC Engineer Resume Example
Here is the NOC Engineer Resume example:
3218 Woodland Avenue
Metairie, LA 70007
Objective To secure a NOC Engineer position with well-known company that will lead to a lasting relationship and stable career.
Summary of Skills:
- Vast experience in Network Operations Center functions
- Good Understanding of relationship between routers, switches, patch panels and connecting devices to the network
- Wide knowledge of SONET, DWDM, ETHERNET, and data communications networks
- Strong knowledge of routing and translations, voice and/or data, TDM and/or VoiP products and services
- Ability to apply traffic analysis to networks
- In-depth of network design considerations – Traffic theory basics, Traffic models, Selecting traffic models
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and prioritize work
NOC Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Brinks, Metairie, LA
- Assisted customers by developing necessary applications and information on system security.
- Coordinated with customer and ensured that issues were resolved.
- Trained team members in all technical issues of process.
- Performed various functions on field systems and data center.
- Provided technical support to production team and provided first level and second level support to system.
NOC Engineer, May 2000 – July 2005
Perito Eleven, Metairie, LA
- Performed troubleshoot on system and resolved all issues in process.
- Coordinated with senior level engineering group and site contacts for resolving all technical issues.
- Monitored network and resolved all issues that occurred on same.
- Developed and implemented all network maintenance activities.
- Evaluated policies and technical procedures and updated processes whenever required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Chapman University, Orange, CA
10791 Elm Field Rd
Belleville, NJ 07109
Objective Looking for a NOC Engineer position that will allow me to utilize my engineering experience along with incorporating my skills and knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of VOIP, TCP/IP Internetworking, PBX Trunking and translations.
- Substantial understanding of synchronization network as well as DWDM and CWDM.
- Wide knowledge of data communications, networking, telecommunications, fiber optic transmission, Internet and related industries.
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems for servers and workstations.
- NOC Engineer, 2006 to till date
- NABCO, Inc., NJ
- Configured and administered Cisco routers.
- Generated network performance reports as prescribed.
- Implemented and communicated systems and procedures.
- Monitored network devices like routers, servers, switches, Cisco PIX Firewall and Firewalls using HP open view network node manager (NNM).
M.S in Computer Science Engineering, 2006
Ohio State University, Columbus
B.S in Computer Science Engineering, 2004