1684 Diamond Ave
Houston, TX 77001
Objective To obtain a responsible, challenging Operations Technician position with a progressive, growth-oriented organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in making and testing cat5 cables
- Operational knowledge of computer networking technologies
- Good knowledge of Help Desk, Network & System Administration and Technical Account Management
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multi-tasks
- Superior client service, interpersonal and teamwork skills
Computer Task Group, Inc., Houston, TX
August 2005 to till date
- Assisted in installing and configuring operating systems.
- Provided assistance to centralized operations and customer service providers.
- Supported on-site customer on maintenance, repairs and upgrades of devices.
- Ensured and maintained accurate updating of facility inventory.
- Examined patients and recorded and reported about abnormal conditions to supervisor.
Perot Systems, Houston, TX
May 2000 to July 2005
- Provided maintenance support on cabling, racking and general equipment as requested.
- Provided data center escorting for company, clients and vendors.
- Provided needed shift and ticket coverage.
- Created and improvised documentation and training materials.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated