1276 Courtright Street
Northwood, ND 58267
Job Objective To secure a position as an Oracle Apps QA Tester in which to fully utilize my education, training and past experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable Oracle Financials Functional and technical experience and practicality in Trading Community Architecture and Quality Center
- Profound knowledge of Test Plan and Test Case design
- Steep knowledge of multiple types of testing and software development methodology
- Familiarity with development, quality assurance and testing methodologies
- Proficient with SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports (RDF), Oracle forms development
- Ability to handle multiple complex applications
- Ability to write test cases, test execution, defect tracking, and test reporting
Oracle Apps QA Tester, August 2005 – Present
Zieta Technologies, Northwood, ND
- Managed business requirements mappings and definitions.
- Executed test plans, cases and scripts.
- Assured working of Custom and standard functionality.
- Handled defect logging using Test Director.
Oracle Apps QA Tester, May 2000 – July 2005
Syps Software Systems, Northwood, ND
- Managed Oracle Apps Testing and test planning.
- Regulated risk approach for testing.
- Established and executed test cases.
- Handled automated and manual testing requirements.
- Drafted results.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Gardner-Webb University, Boiling Springs, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated