Oracle Trainer Resume
Here is the Oracle Trainer Resume example:
4311 Red Bud Lane
Meriden, CT 6450
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Oracle Trainer while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in course material development and classroom teaching
- Ability to develop and deliver training for systems implementation projects
- Proficient with ERP and business metrics
- Familiarity with Instructional Design and Courseware Development principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with fast paced project to deliver training needs
- Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate deep technical material
- Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly and accurately
Maxil Technology, Meriden, CT
February 2009 – Present
- Instructed end users in classroom setting.
- Addressed oracle training requirements of program.
- Developed training materials, promoted education and spread awareness.
- Revised and prepared training materials.
Squires Group, Inc, Meriden, CT
September 2005 – January 2009
- Administered Oracle training portfolio.
- Identified Oracle training requirements for all sites.
- Prepared training materials for Oracle users.
- Conducted Oracle training according to procedures.
- Identified issues that affected delivery of training.
- Evaluated achievement of training program.
Bachelor’s Degree in IT – Database Administration
Georgia Southwestern State University, Americus, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated