Salesforce Administrator Resume
Here is the Salesforce Administrator Resume example:
941 Stonepot Road
Newark, NJ 7102
Job Objective Looking for work as a Salesforce Administrator today in order to further advance my skills in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Salesforce CRM
- Proficient with Apex, Visual force
- Huge knowledge of database administration and query language
- Deep knowledge of delivering training and integrating large scale transactional systems
- Ability to develop, deploy and maintain ad hoc SalesForce.com reports
- Ability to generate sales analytic reports for senior management
- Ability to translate business requirements into application functionality
- Amazing ability to carry out objective analysis
- Outstanding ability to evaluate problems and develop solutions
HireNetworks, Newark, NJ
November 2007 – Present
- Carried out analytics on user data.
- Outlined key metrics and evaluated trends.
- Coordinated between business teams and technical teams.
- Reviewed current business processes.
- Collaborated with user groups.
- Aided formulation of ad hoc reports.
KU Technologies, Newark, NJ
December 2003 – October 2007
- Coordinated with business partners.
- Managed functional areas of data management.
- Handled large volumes of data.
- Administered multiple users set up.
- Outlined technical approach and documentation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Western State College, Gunnison, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated