SAN Administrator Resume
Here is the SAN Administrator Resume example:
3308 Bernardo Street
Tampa, FL 33610
Job Objective Seeking opportunity to improve my skills within this field and in a position as a SAN Administrator with your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of SAN implementation, Apache and Tomcat
- Deep knowledge of CDNs and web streaming technologies
- Familiarity with NetBackup software and mission-driven non-profit organizations
- Amazing ability to manage in a team
- Outstanding ability to grasp new technology
- Superior writing, research and technical skills
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
Majestic Systems Integration Inc, Tampa, FL
November 2007 – Present
- Outlined designs and solutions for applications.
- Handled SAN issues and checked Disaster Recovery site.
- Coordinated with storage vendors.
- Managed documentation on operational processes.
- Headed small and large projects.
- Imparted lead-level technical support.
- Reviewed SAN and Storage subsystems.
- Computed performance data statistics.
Serco, Inc, Tampa, FL
December 2003 – October 2007
- Reviewed Dell/EMC CX3-80 and EMC CX3-40.
- Assessed EMC EDL VTL’s and handled zoning, disks and arrays.
- Aided customer about SAN storage.
- Enforced SAN storage and formulated adhoc reports.
- Managed Brocade fiber switches.
- Formulated documentation and changed management tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, OK
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated