SAP Support Resume
Here is the SAP Support Resume example:
2184 Lowndes Hill Park Road
Bakersfield, CA 93308
Job Objective Seeking a position as SAP Support in an organization where I can utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working within SAP environment
- Strong technical knowledge of SAP STP/ R2R / WM
- Familiarity with SAP modules (SD, MM, COPA, PP, WM, PM, CRM, SCM, SRM)
- Good understanding of technical issues (idoc processing, batch processing, EDI, and middleware)
- Skilled in SAP BI/BW Architecture, Data Warehouse design and development, technical components and data modeling
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Sound communication and presentation skills
- Profound ability to independently develop solutions to problems and enhancements
SAP Support, August 2005 – Present
VSA Technology, Bakersfield, CA
- Ensured that SAP Applications are delivered to meet customers’ needs and expectations.
- Ensured that district application system and new business standards were reliable.
- Assisted and supported SAP Applications Management Team Lead.
- Participated in Regional and Global Specific application projects.
- Identified and managed gaps in the Regional design.
SAP Support, May 2000 – July 2005
Innovative Solutions, Bakersfield, CA
- Ensured SAP results align with the identified business requirements.
- Created and successfully completed key project deliverables.
- Monitored risks associated with outsourcing and applications management deals.
- Defined and structured applicable outsourcing deals.
- Managed effective transition of the applications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mount Union College, Ohio, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated