Systems Trainer Resume
Here is the Systems Trainer Resume example:
1960 Sarah Drive
Ville Platte, LA 70586
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to fill Systems Trainer’s position with a growing organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in providing hands-on instructor-led software training
- Working knowledge of Web Based training and e-learning models
- Profound knowledge of electronic and billing systems
- Familiarity with federal grants management processes, principles and practices
- Proficient with Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to generate clearly written documents in appropriate format
- Ability to assess current and future training needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and other professional standards of conduct
SMDI, Inc., Ville Platte, LA
February 2009 – Present
- Supported and maintained systems training materials.
- Developed and modified health record systems.
- Trained students on HMS system process.
- Maintained project policies, procedures and progression of work.
- Planned and organized training activities of system applications.
- Delivered training programs in classroom and e-learning setting.
- Prepared user manuals and training tests.
L-3 Communications, Ville Platte, LA
September 2005 – January 2009
- Prepared and delivered course on systems training.
- Carried out systems validation training.
- Performed system tests as per established standards.
- Established, maintained and organized training plans.
- Conducted training programs in e-Learning settings and classroom.
- Tracked training events and developed training methods.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Briarcliffe College, Bethpage, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated