2964 Lords Way
Memphis, TN 38110
Job Objective To obtain Telecom Operations Manager Position with an established company where I can further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing VoIP services, developing and maintaining CCVP technologies and managing all vendors
- Expertise working in multi level telecom environment
- Huge knowledge of voice telecom system principles and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Remarkable ability to work on varied telecommunication services and products
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Amazing communication skills
- Exceptional skills to understand various technologies related to communication systems
- Proficient in PBX suite and telecom project management
- Sound understanding of all telecom service delivery models
Telecom Operations Manager
Cybercoders, Memphis, TN
October 2008 – Present
- Developed network and monitored all installation and maintenance work of central office and customer equipments.
- Maintained technical equipments in communication facility.
- Initiated development of capital budgets for all ongoing projects for network fiber and equipments.
- Coordinated with cable personnel and oversaw working of all network related activities.
- Determined project objective to be followed by subordinates.
- Handled technical requirements for network and ensured implementation of necessary procedures.
- Assisted outside vendors in all telecom related work.
- Supervised working of technical personnel and administered network operations.
Telecom Operations Analyst
SAVVIS Inc., Memphis, TN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided services to clients and monitored everyday working of activities.
- Developed infrastructure and applications for telecom networks according to prescribed standards.
- Coordinated with various teams and provided resolutions to all architecture issues on network.
- Managed all technology problems and researched its resolution.
- Monitored working of networks performed analysis and performed capacity planning on system.
Telecom Operations Engineer
Blue Fin Technologies Group, Memphis, TN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed and maintained infrastructure for telecom operations.
- Coordinated with telecom services department and provided IT solutions according to business needs.
- Prepared necessary documentations for procedures, analyzed events and performed troubleshoot on processes.
- Reviewed all designs of Telecom infrastructure industries and its various business requirements.
- Planned resources required for projects and ensure its efficiency.
- Assisted in resolving all complex problems and escalated issues if necessary to seniors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
New School University, New York, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated