809 Laurel Lane
Midland, TX 79701
Job Objective To obtain a position as Telecom Sales Manager with a small but dependable company where my experience can be beneficial in the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in selling telecommunication devices, wireless and data network products and tools
- Operational knowledge IP network and packet voice technologies
- Huge knowledge of telephony devices and processes
- Good understanding of ATM, IP, routing and next generation packet voice technologies
- Exceptional ability to maintain good working relations with customers and management
- Remarkable ability to acquire new businesses and develop strategies for same
- Excellent skills to analyze and resolve problems
- Proficient in Visio, Excel, Outlook, and Word
Telecom Sales Manager
Fusion Solutions Inc, Midland, TX
October 2008 â€“ Present
- Developed and implemented companyâ€™s annual and quarterly goals and forecasted future needs.
- Managed sales of products and developed strategic marketing techniques to increase sales volume.
- Monitored network and prepared proposals to be present to clients.
- Reviewed upcoming trends and technologies and ensured its application in systems.
- Improved sales activities and performed close out for all sales.
- Determined strategies and developed optimal customer services.
- Assisted various departments in increasing volume of sales and achieving targets.
- Ensured optimal relationship management with help of sales management system.
Telecom Sales Representative
HSGI Inc., Midland, TX
August 2003 â€“ September 2008
- Reviewed all sales documents and maintained knowledge on all telecommunication products of organization.
- Monitored competitors product, its market share and new products introduced in market and developed market strategies accordingly.
- Handled all telecommunication products and services of organizations and provided demonstrations for same.
- Managed customer requests and maintained accounts and ensured installation of necessary upgrades.
- Documented results and prepared reports to be presented in various meetings.
- Reviewed products and recommended necessary changes to it according to customer requirement.
Telecom Sales Associate
MAC Communications, Midland, TX
May 1998 â€“ July 2003
- Coordinated with customers and employees and assisted in sales of products in a retail environment.
- Generated necessary sales and achieved sales goals.
- Assisted customers and answered all queries and provided necessary resolutions.
- Recommended products to customers and explained them all services and products to customers.
- Documented sales reports and submitted it to management.
- Ensured a clean and neat work area at all times.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Information Technology
James A. Rhodes State College, Lima, OH
Masterâ€™s Degree in Telecommunications & Business
Johnson C. Smith University, Charlotte, N