Telecommunications Design Engineer Resume Example
Here is the Telecommunications Design Engineer Resume example:
1419 Bernardo Street
Winter Haven, FL 33830
[email]Job Objective To acquire a position as a Telecommunications Design Engineer in which I can exercise my past training, education and experiences to make a positive impact on the growth of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Great experience in operating and designing voice switch systems and telecommunication equipment
- Familiarity with voice telecommunication equipment, Call Center technologies, voice switch systems, communication transport
- Ability to handle fault & failure cause
- Ability to analyze a problem and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
Telecommunications Design Engineer, August 2005 – Present
Avtec Systems, Inc., Winter Haven, FL
- Managed medium to large project.
- Aided in creation of specifications.
- Provided beneficial telecommunication business solutions.
- Supported voice switches and related applications.
- Outlined Telecom system.
- Formulated bid package and procurement plans.
- Analyzed technical proposals.
- Handled telecom project and developed project proposals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics & Telecomm Engineering, Southern West Virginia Comm. & Tech. College, Mount Gay, WV
30 Paladino Ave, Apt 4G
San Mateo, CA 94403
Objective: To obtain a Telecommunications Design Engineer position that will utilize my skills and experience in engineering.
In depth knowledge of Mapping and drafting using GIS and AutoCAD.
Greater capability for handling design and engineering of telecom system as stipulated.
Broad knowledge of research, design, planning and development of new advanced network technologies, network components and radio frequency (RF) and wireless transmission.
Working knowledge and experience with microwave performance instrumentation and analysis tools.
Telecommunications Design Engineer, 2006 to till date
SafeHarbor Technology Corporation, CA
Provided monitoring and guidance on all design and technical matters to project team members.
Installed and integrated wireless equipment and power supplies.
Developed microwave designs, using licensed and unlicensed frequencies, which support the deployment of next generation wireless broadband networks
Worked closely with customers to help design and implemented new aspects of there telecommunications needs.
M.S in Tele Communication Engineering, 2006
California Institute of Technology
B.S in Electronics and communication Engineering, 2004
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated