Entry Level Telecommunication Engineer Resume
Here is the Entry Level Telecommunication Engineer Resume example:
601 Main Street
Objective Seeking a Telecommunication engineer position, to utilize my education and training in a fast paced and challenged environment.
- Radio Frequency Design Methods
- Reliability Engineering
- RF Design Tools
- Analog Electronic Circuits and Digital Circuits
- Computer languages: C++, C, Fortran 90
- Operation systems: Windows, Unix
- Trained in troubleshooting in telecommunications systems to identify and resolve hardware and programming issues.
- Designed telecommunications network and circuits.
- Installed and maintained telecommunication systems.
- Trained in fiber optics, digital multiplex transport systems, and wireless transport systems.
Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, March 2008
BS in Telecommunication Engineering with 3.54 GPA
Awards and Honors
Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers, member.
Member of Arizona Competitive Telecommunications Coalition.
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated