Telecommunications Manager Resume Example
Here is the Telecommunications Manager Resume example:
4364 Passaic Street
Washington, DC 20007
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Telecommunications Manager in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing telecommunication and network systems, developing dialer dispersed voice networks
- Expertise in providing toll free networks in large environment
- Exceptional knowledge of network security development and administration
- Huge knowledge of understanding all principles and procedures of telecommunication equipments
- Outstanding ability to analyze problems and resolve it effectively.
- Remarkable ability to perform checks on all telecommunication products and ensured its compliance with required standards.
- Sound skills to perform tests and perform troubleshoot on telephone systems
- Amazing communication skills
- Proficient in interpreting Federal laws regarding communication
- Familiarity in working on LAN networks
- Profound understanding of wireless devices and network designs
Hanger Orthopedic Group, Inc, Washington, DC
October 2008 – Present
- Developed complex communication systems and installed necessary related products.
- Established operating and technical standards in systems and inspected products regularly to ensure its compliance with performance standards.
- Supervised telecommunication equipments and facilities and ensured working according to Federal Communication rules.
- Coordinated with local agencies and public and maintained good working relations.
- Organized and prepared bid specifications for various communication products such as plants and test equipments.
- Prepared telecommunication system budget and ensured compliance to same.
- Initiated planning of budget and forecasted future needs.
Scholastic, Washington, DC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored telecommunication systems and performed troubleshoot on systems.
- Developed and resolved all problems for telecommunication network and related software and hardware.
- Analyzed communication network and prepared reports on all traffic coming to network.
- Coordinated with systems engineers and upgraded operating systems and related hardware.
- Managed project management and documented all changes and upgrades made to networks.
- Assisted in maintenance and implementation of Business continuity plans.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc., Washington, DC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed and provided technical support to telephone infrastructure.
- Managed execution of all complex telecommunication applications.
- Monitored telecommunication systems and performed troubleshoot on systems and resolved all problems.
- Handled all help desk tickets and ensured resolution of problems and documentation of same.
- Determined new design strategies and implemented plans to resolve problems.
- Assisted end users and resolved all telecom related technology problems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications
Griggs University, Silver Spring, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated