Telecommunication Project Manager Resume Example
Here is the Telecommunication Project Manager Resume example:
4768 Masonic Hill Road
Little Rock, AR 72212
Job Objective To secure a position with an expanding company as Telecommunications Project Manager where my education and experience can be utilized to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in developing and maintaining telecommunication network and implementing VoIP technologies
- Exceptional knowledge of telecommunication installations
- Deep knowledge of interpersonal employee relations
- Immense ability to complete all projects according to deadlines
- Ability to prepare cost estimates and determine financial needs of project
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding skills to use Microsoft applications and CAD software
- Familiarity in WAN and LAN networks
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing at all levels
- Ability to negotiate contract terms and conditions
- Proficient in understanding compresses video distance learning system
Telecommunications Project Manager
Diversant Inc., Little Rock, AR
October 2008 – Present
- Monitored all phases of project development and ensured customer satisfaction.
- Developed project goals and objectives, monitored project for accuracy and ensured its completion on time.
- Managed all reports of project status and problem resolution for various telecommunication plans.
- Inspected equipments and services provided by external vendors and ensured its standards according to required specifications.
- Oversaw working of projects and ensured compliance with Federal Communications Commission.
- Maintained good working relationships with general public and local agencies.
- Determined effectiveness of projects and ensured its timely delivery.
- Established reports on expenditures incurred on projects.
Telecommunications Project Officer
CACI International, Inc., Little Rock, AR
August 2003 – September 2008
- Supervised installation of communication equipments and made necessary upgrades to same.
- Recommended solutions to complex problems and assisted in resolving complex issues.
- Monitored data communication networks and prepared written reports and submitted it to management.
- Analyzed both existing and proposed communication systems and prepared data requirement reports for both.
- Managed all issues arising in facility on an everyday basis.
Telecommunications Project Specialist
Energy Enterprise Solutions, Little Rock, AR
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with vendors and installed, performed troubleshoot and resolved all problems.
- Monitored and provided support to distance learning systems.
- Installed all components associated with data network and communication equipments.
- Assisted users and determined costs of communication network by analyzing customer needs.
- Developed plans for new communication network.
- Trained subordinates in usage of test equipments and monitored results.
Bachelor’s Degree in Networking
Ohio University, Athens, OH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated