Telecommunications Specialist Resume
Here is the Telecommunications Specialist Resume example:
1091 Tori Lane
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Job Objective To expand experience in the field and help better the company as a whole by using my years of experience and attained skills as Telecommunications Specialist.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working in a telecommunications support position
- Skilled in designing, installing and troubleshooting cabling and wiring systems
- Familiarity with PBX, voice mail, two-way radios, and cellular phones
- Operational knowledge of CAD systems, and loop electronics inventory systems
- Outstanding knowledge of Advanced voice and data communications systems and equipment
- Good understanding of fiber and digital loop electronics fundamentals
- Proficient in MS Office suite , CAD systems and email
- Excellent communications, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding ability to Diagnose problems or malfunctions and accomplish repairs in a minimal amount of time
Telecommunications Specialist, May 2006 – Present
SAIC, Salt Lake City, UT
- Maintained, troubleshoot and upgraded the cell site equipment.
- Installed, operated, administered, and performed advanced maintenance of switching, data communications.
- Maintained system applications and ensured quality customer service.
- Updated daily logs with site-specific information.
- Maintained tracking database of cellular and telephonic phone usage, and billing auditing procedures.
Telecommunications Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
PDS Technical Services, Salt Lake City, UT
- Evaluated utility and condition of multi-line telephone systems, paging systems, radio base station equipment and other data and voice communications equipment.
- Checked equipment, including test instruments, for preventive maintenance and to ensure compliance with FCC requirements.
- Created and updated records of electronic systems performance.
- Evaluated utility and condition of consoles, map boards.
- Installed and maintained mobile data terminals in department vehicles.
- Constructed complex communications equipment and test devices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Molloy College, Rockville Centre, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated