Telecommunications Technician Resume
Here is the Telecommunications Technician Resume example:
4231 Dovetail Estates
Ringwood, OK 73768
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as a Telecommunications Technician in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in telephony, PBX, Key Systems and Telecommunications Engineering
- Sound knowledge of Call center support with call management systems and advanced administration
- Exceptional knowledge of designing, installing, and troubleshooting structured cabling and wiring systems
- Good knowledge of the installation, implementation, and maintenance of telecommunications equipment
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding ability to use everyday hand tools, power tools
Dark Fiber Solutions, Ringwood, OK
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Installed, and maintained telephone systems and other voice communications systems including enhanced and unified voicemail systems.
- Performed moves, additions and changes of telecommunications services and equipment.
- Diagnosed trouble on T-1 circuits; ISDN/PRI, ISDN/BRI, E M TIE, DID, troubleshoot IP telephony issues.
- Troubleshoot VOIP and other converged technologies issues.
- Overseen site preparation activities including conduit, power, and signal cable runs.
- Integrated, installed, and tested complex telecommunications systems in accordance with applicable standards.
Associated Bank, Ringwood, OK
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Installed and serviced all types of telephone equipment at both corporate and regional offices.
- Performed jack installation, cross-connections, patch panel implementations and service work.
- Identified and resolved complex telecommunications problems for a variety of end users, and recommended and implemented corrective hardware solutions to meet established service levels.
- Assisted Technical Support staff with the installation and repair of PC network equipment.
- Maintained adequate inventory of replacement telephone equipment and spare parts for corporate and regional offices such as telephones, cable, and headsets.
- Documented instances of software and hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal, and other work requests.
Associate Degree in Telecommunications & Networking
Fayetteville Technical Community College, Fayetteville, NC
601 Main Street
New York, 10901
Objective Seeking the position of telecommunications technician in a well organized company where I can utilize the knowledge of electronics and telecommunications from hands on experience and educational training for the benefit of the company.
- Certifications with Avaya, Nortel , Ericsson, Siemens, Redcom, Vertical, Bellcore
- Proficient in installation, testing, repair and integration
- Austron PRR-10/50 GPS clocks and Harris WS 3800 alarm units.
- Symmetricom ST2, Tellabs
- Cisco, Lucent CBX 500/9000 and Larscom Orion 4000
- Cabling, racking, proper fire stopping and fiber tray construction.
- T-Bird testers
Telecommunications Technician, 2007 to till date
G4 Analytics, Inc., NY
- Installed timing and telemetry for site which was having problems.
- Installed and integrated wireless equipment and power supplies.
- Installed, maintained and upgraded cable systems.
- Designed and built the Linux based Asterisk VOIP PBX which provides plug and play telephone service to all remote range sites and mobile units.
- Telecommunications Technician, 2005 to 2007
- Taylor Communications, NY
- Explained subscribers about operation of the cable system.
- Identified, troubleshot and repaired common problems with telephone, cabling and voicemail equipment.
- Updated outside plant line maps.
Associates of Science Degree in Telecommunications 2005
New York State University
Certified in the following PBX systems: Comdial; Nitsuko; Nitsuko Voice Mail; Telrad