375 Raver Croft Drive
Sunbright, TN 37872
Job Objective To secure the position of Unix Production Support in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable in supporting Unix production support environment
- Expertise in analyzing and resolving production issues
- Sound knowledge of UNIX/Linux, SQL, shell-scripting, XML
- Skilled in Unix Shell Scripting and Perl Scripting
- Good understanding of Infrastructure &Unix Application Trouble-Shooting & Tuning
- Excellent customer service skills with background in phone and email etiquette
- Ability to work multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work Experience
- Unix Production Support, August 2005 – Present
- Marine, Inc., Sunbright, TN
- Provided support for medium complexity applications.
- Developed software solutions to the reported application errors.
- Ensured to escalate unresolved issues to appropriate personnel.
- Provided technical production applications support and assistance to customers.
- Provided an in-depth analysis to resolve production and application issues
- Unix Production Support, May 2000 – July 2005
- Steve Corporation, Sunbright, TN
- Analyzed Unix production related issues, inquiries and requests.
- Ensured to provide a concrete explanation of resolutions to issues.
- Facilitated to work on side projects as needed and assigned.
- Provided feedback and developed production support procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Granite State College, New Hampshire, NH
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated