VoIP Tester Resume
Here is the VoIP Tester Resume example:
1570 Jody Road
Job ObjectiveTo enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of VoIP Tester in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in configuring network devices such as routers and switches
- Thorough knowledge of current network systems and networking principles, data, voice or video
- Broad knowledge of data communications, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), and multi-media communications
- Good knowledge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Assured services (AS)-SIP
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent time, priority and task management skills
August 2005 – Present
- Coordinated with the vendor to get the service working in the lab.
- Assisted in troubleshooting and tracked production.
- Supported for Internet Protocol test event planning, coordination, and execution.
- Tested multimedia communications (voice, video and data over IP networks).
Computer Sciences Corporation, Wayne, PA
May 2000 – July 2005
- Conducted system and integration test to verify solutions.
- Developed test strategy, detailed test plans and cases.
- Prepared and executed detailed test schedules.
- Assessed system impact and priority of problems encountered.
- Suggested ways to mitigate risk when issues are encountered.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Wheaton College, Wheaton, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated