Dental Administrator Resume Example
Here is the Dental Administrator Resume example:
1832 Myra Street
Providence, RI 2905
Job Objective Looking for work in this field with the position as a Dental Administrator in order to practice my learned skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of dental terminology
- Working knowledge of Sterilizes and disinfects instruments
- Familiarity with OSHA, Dental Board, and WDS policies and procedures
- Ability to regularly check on the oral health care of the patients
- Ability to record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient
- Sound knowledge of the dental and lean method
Dental Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Texoma Smile, Providence, RI
- Administered the operational activities of the dental centers in the region.
- Collaborated with the various medical clinics and hospital to get regular checks on the oral health care of the patients.
- Responded to the customer complaints and inquires through telephone and by email.
- Assisted the Dental Division Development and Planning Administrator in preparing budgets and providing excellent service to the customer.
Dental Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Califronia Smile Design Dental, Providence, RI
- Maintained the client records and modified them when required.
- Prepared records of the member enrollments.
- Updated the services in accordance to the regulations of the insurance policy of the individual patients.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Sciences, Adelphi University, Garden City, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated