Dental Lab Technician Resume
Here is the Dental Lab Technician Resume example:
1798 Ethel Ave SW
Bethpage, NY, 11714
Objective To secure a Dental Lab Technician position with a successful, well-established organization that will enable me to grow professionally while contributing to the company’s goals and objectives.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound ability to make, modify and repair dental tools
- Good knowledge of using standard laboratory equipments
- Skilled to use dental porcelain systems
- Ability to maintain a clean, efficient and organized work environment
- Amazing ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
Dental Lab Technician, August 2005 to till date
SK Dental Labs, Bethpage, NY
- Modified and repaired all dental appliances used to straighten teeth.
- Determined the modifications needed in dental products.
- Utilized tooth replica on apparatus and appraised its functionality.
- Used preventive measures to melt metals, acrylic pastes and to shape dental prosthetic devices.
- Created metal surfaces and artificial teeth by using hand apparatus.
Dental Lab Technician, May 2000 to July 2005
Apex Dental Milling, Bethpage, NY
- Maintained patient confidentiality and compliance with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
- Examined molds, and repaired and modified dentures, bridges and orthodontic braces.
- Used articulators and micrometers to test appliances.
- Utilized appropriate alloys for fixed prosthetics.
- Maintained appropriate records of appliances and alloys used.
Bachelor’s Degree of Science in dental technology, Ashland Community College, Ashland, KY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated