2098 Hayhurst Lane
Detroit, MI 48226
Job Objective A successful Dental Officer seeking a position with organization needing someone with the experience, drive and ability to aid in helping the organization achieve their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in dental diseases, anesthetics and pharmaceuticals
- Solid knowledge of established dental treatment plans
- Extensive knowledge of entire aspects of dental treatment services
- Proficiently skilled in handling patients with behavioral problems
- Ability to perform full range of prosthodontic procedures
- Ability to get updated on new technologies and treatment practices
Marshfield Clinic, Detroit, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Performed routine and specialized dental treatment.
- Examined the oral hard and soft tissues to diagnose pathological and irregular conditions.
- Utilized clinical and radiographic examination procedures to support diagnosis.
- Administered local anesthesia and nitrous oxide analgesia as per need.
- Performed simple, compound and complex dental restorations.
- Provided endodontic, prosthodontic, periodontic, pedodontic, operative, and preventive orthodontic services.
Wexford Health Sources, Inc., Detroit, MI
May 2000 – July 2005
- Provided diagnostic, operative, and preventive orthodontic services.
- Carried out dental restorations of simple, complex and compound nature.
- Carried out routine and complex tooth extractions and removal of residual roots tips.
- Provided dental treatment to patients with behavioral problems.
- Diagnosed and treated salivary glands and their ducts’ disorders.. .
- Educated the patient on good dental health practices.
Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery
Sheridan College, Sheridan, WY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated