Here is the Dentist Resume example:
2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective To obtain a Dentist position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in general clinical practice
- Skilled at formulating plan of treatment for patient’s teeth and mouth tissue
- Ability to perform dentistry for patients
- Ability to write prescriptions for antibiotics and other medications
- Ability to advise and instruct patients regarding preventive dental care
- Proficient with dental instruments, x-rays, and other diagnostic equipment
- Familiarity with OSHA standards, JCAHO, local ordinances, and state and federal laws applicable to assigned dental clinic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pacific Dental Services, Buffalo, NY
August 2005 – Present
- Presented full range of dental care services to patients.
- Supervised the daily activities of dental assistant, dental hygienist and dental residents.
- Attended mandated hospital and departmental meetings and functions.
- Monitored quality of patient care through a peer review system, medical record quality, laboratory and x-ray usage.
- Maintained adherence with department policy regarding accurate and timely patient charting in the Dentrix system.
- Monitored and adhered to all infection control and safety procedures.
Kool Smiles, Buffalo, NY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Performed General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examined patients to analyze the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Provided preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Coordinated laboratory services for the dental office.
Bachelor’s Degrees in Dental Surgery
Anderson University, Anderson, SC
1234 East 69 Street
West Van Buren
Objective To secure the position as a dentist in a prestigious organization and utilize my experience to cure the dental problems of the patients.
- Immense ability to educate patients about oral hygiene strategies.
- Capable to perform surgical procedures such as implants to replace missing teeth.
- Excellent working experience with x-ray machines, drills, mouth mirrors, probes, forceps, brushes and scalpels.
- Proven ability to guide the people about the preventive information on teeth related disease.
- Dentist, 2007 to present
- Abengoa Dental Care, IL
- Directed and coordinated the activities of dental technical and support staff as required.
- Participated in specified health promotion, education and prevention programs.
- Recruited staff and trained them as per the requirement.
- Conducted dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Dental Assistant, 2004 to 2007
- Abviva Dental Hospital, IL
- Assisted the dentist during the treatment procedures.
- Performed filling cavities, straightening teeth and removing tooth decay.
- Treated each patient and updated patient’s dental records.
B.S. Dentistry, 2003
University of Chicago, IL
Dental License, Chicago Dental License obtained in November 2003
American Association of Dentists
Professional Affiliation as a Dentist from the Dentists of America or DTA in the year of 2005.