2555 Flat Shoals Rd, Apt 1202
Buffalo, NY 14215
Job Objective To obtain a Dentist position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in general clinical practice
- Skilled at formulating plan of treatment for patientâ€™s teeth and mouth tissue
- Ability to perform dentistry for patients
- Ability to write prescriptions for antibiotics and other medications
- Ability to advise and instruct patients regarding preventive dental care
- Proficient with dental instruments, x-rays, and other diagnostic equipment
- Familiarity with OSHA standards, JCAHO, local ordinances, and state and federal laws applicable to assigned dental clinic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pacific Dental Services, Buffalo, NY
August 2005 â€“ Present
- Presented full range of dental care services to patients.
- Supervised the daily activities of dental assistant, dental hygienist and dental residents.
- Attended mandated hospital and departmental meetings and functions.
- Monitored quality of patient care through a peer review system, medical record quality, laboratory and x-ray usage.
- Maintained adherence with department policy regarding accurate and timely patient charting in the Dentrix system.
- Monitored and adhered to all infection control and safety procedures.
Kool Smiles, Buffalo, NY
May 2000 â€“ July 2005
- Performed General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examined patients to analyze the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Provided preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Coordinated laboratory services for the dental office.
Bachelorâ€™s Degrees in Dental Surgery
Anderson University, Anderson, SC
1234 East 69 Street
West Van Buren
Objective To secure the position as a dentist in a prestigious organization and utilize my experience to cure the dental problems of the patients.
- Immense ability to educate patients about oral hygiene strategies.
- Capable to perform surgical procedures such as implants to replace missing teeth.
- Excellent working experience with x-ray machines, drills, mouth mirrors, probes, forceps, brushes and scalpels.
- Proven ability to guide the people about the preventive information on teeth related disease.
- Dentist, 2007 to present
- Abengoa Dental Care, IL
- Directed and coordinated the activities of dental technical and support staff as required.
- Participated in specified health promotion, education and prevention programs.
- Recruited staff and trained them as per the requirement.
- Conducted dental radiographs (x-rays).
- Dental Assistant, 2004 to 2007
- Abviva Dental Hospital, IL
- Assisted the dentist during the treatment procedures.
- Performed filling cavities, straightening teeth and removing tooth decay.
- Treated each patient and updated patientâ€™s dental records.
B.S. Dentistry, 2003
University of Chicago, IL
Dental License, Chicago Dental License obtained in November 2003
American Association of Dentists
Professional Affiliation as a Dentist from the Dentists of America or DTA in the year of 2005.