Orthodontic Assistant Resume
Here is the Orthodontic Assistant Resume example:
2194 W San Lucia Ct
Romeoville, IL, 60446
Objective To obtain the Orthodontic Assistant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Profound knowledge of orthodontics
- Remarkable experience in assisting the dentist administering patient care
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Sound confidence and ability to learn
- Proficiency in MS office applications and related dental software
- Excellent telephone etiquette
Cheng Orthodontics, Romeoville, IL
August 2005 to till date
- Administered duties like chair side assisting, patient care, radiographs, photographs, impressions, ordering etc.
- Supported the dentists during his performing the clinical procedures.
- Focused on providing exceptional patient care and satisfaction.
- Assisted the orthodontist in setting up the patients and equipment.
- Ensured to maintain all relevant records.
Weber Orthodontics, Romeoville, IL
May 2000 to July 2005.
- Facilitated the dentist in performing clinical procedures.
- Performed clinical procedures like placing separators and taking x-rays.
- Ensured to properly chart plan and completed procedures.
- Prepared instrument setups for clinical use like sterilizing instruments, pouring & mixing impressions.
- Assisted in minor housekeeping and office maintenance.
- Maintained an effective rapport with parents, doctor and staff members.
Associate Degree in Dental science
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated