Company Driver Resume
Here is the Company Driver Resume example:
4945 Pooh Bear Lane
Greenville, SC 29601
Job Objective Searching for a challenging career as Truck Driver of well-established firm in which to put my driving skills to the test
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of DOT regulations
- Ability to lift 60 pounds overhead
- Ability to climb tanker ladder & work at an elevated height
- Ability to lift and carry hand freight weighing up to 100 pounds
- Ability to verify and complete required documentation and reports
- Excellent driving record
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong trip planning skills
CHS Inc., Greenville, SC
August 2005 – Present
- Picked up and delivered product to the customer in a safe and timely manner.
- Adhered to all guidelines and regulations for hauling Petroleum, Propane, Anhydrous Ammonia and other bulk liquid products.
Bulk Transportation, Greenville, SC
May 2000 – July 2005
- Maintained DOT logbooks.
- Loaded trucks with proper materials to be delivered as dispatched and assured all paperwork adheres to company and DOT policies and regulations.
- Worked available hours complying within established DOT rules and regulations.
High School Diploma
Kihei Public Charter High School, Kihei, HI