Driver Helper Resume
Here is the Driver Helper Resume example:
1797 Roosevelt Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Job Objective Actively seeking a Driver Helper job with the right company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in driving high volume freight
- Immense knowledge of driving as per commercial requirements
- Excellent knowledge of safety regulations
- Ability to communicate with team members on regular basis
- Ability to collect and analyse data to provide solutions
- Ability to assist with dispatch preparation and route return process
- Familiarity of providing optimal level of customer services
- Ability to load and unload product’s routinely
Capstone Logistics, LLC, San Francisco, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Assisted to unload products at appropriate customer locations.
- Ensured safety of equipments and eliminated chances of any damage.
- Monitored loading and unloading of products and provided assistance.
- Interpreted and analysed general invoices as per delivery sheets.
- Completed work as per professional regulations and maintained accuracy.
IMI Material Handling Logistics, San Francisco, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with truck drivers and accompanied them on routes.
- Assisted to manage a fleet of vehicles and ensured safety.
- Administered collection of goods and ensured optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintained neat and clean loading area for products.
- Ensured optimal quality processes for product handling and loading and unloading of products.
- Utilized various equipments for transfer and ensured safety.
High School Diploma
Har-Ber High School, Springdale, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated