Food Delivery Driver Resume Example
Here is the Food Delivery Driver Resume example:
1828 Charles Street
Southfield, MI 48034
Job Objective Actively seeking a Food Delivery Driver position in which to contribute my skills in this field to the overall success of company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Class A CDL with clean driving record
- Familiarity with Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
- Ability to add and subtract using whole numbers and decimals
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form
- Ability to comprehend complex directions to specific physical locations
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to deliver food products in safe, timely and accurate manner
- Possess positive and professional attitude
Food Delivery Driver
Canteen Service Company, Southfield, MI
August 2005 – Present
- Adhered to principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
- Counted and verified all products individually before leaving the kitchen.
- Helped with food preparation and planning of senior meals.
- Maintained a clean and sanitary service vehicle.
High School Diploma
Towns County High School, Hiawassee, GA