Limousine Driver Resume Example
Here is the Limousine Driver Resume example:
2250 Trails End Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Job Objective Seeking a Limousine Driver position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the expansion of the company
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Class B Commercial License with Passenger Endorsement
- Skilled at driving and operating Town Car Sedans, SUV’s, Limousines & Vans
- Ability to park vehicle in designated location
- Ability to anticipate and address guests service needs
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy
- Ability to frequently reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop
- Ability to follow directions thoroughly
- Excellent map reading skills and communication skills
Aria Resort & Casino, West Palm Beach, FL
August 2005 – Present
- Provided guests with limousine transportation to various locations.
- Remained courteous and professional while handling demanding situations with guests, traffic and other vehicles on the road.
- Maintained complete knowledge of and adhered with all departmental policies, procedures and standards.
- Anticipated guests’ needs, responded promptly and acknowledge all guests, no matter how busy or time of day.
- Maintained positive guest relations at all times.
Advantage Limousine, LLC, West Palm Beach, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
- Carried, loaded and unloaded luggage.
- Maintained clean interior and exterior of vehicle.
- Provided the highest level of customer service to all staff and guests.
- Maintained the highest level of strict confidentiality and professionalism.
- Maintained conversation with passengers according to their needs.
- Parked vehicle in designated location when not in use.
High School Diploma
Special Needs High School FSDB, Saint Augustine, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated