OTR Truck Driver Resume
Here is the OTR Truck Driver Resume example:
4122 Joseph Street
Town Of Brookfield, WI 53186
Job Objective To obtain a position of OTR Truck Driver where my skills can be fully utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of operation, control, and maintenance of OTR truck and trailer
- Extensive knowledge of freight loading and unloading procedures and related government regulations
- Commendable knowledge of use of GPS and electronic log systems
- Familiarity with writing reports and maintaining related paperwork
- Ability to follow DOT rules and drive trailers safely
- Ability to perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections and minor repairs
OTR Truck Driver
Trimac Transportation, Town Of Brookfield, WI
August 2012 – Present
- Hauled up, protected, and secured all customer specific freights, safely and properly.
- Comprehended and followed given job orders and route maps, correctly.
- Moved and delivered all assigned freights, in a timely manner.
- Drove, inspected, and performed preventive maintenance of OTR vehicle, regularly.
- Wrote and maintained all log books and shipment records, accurately.
- Interpreted and adhered to all applicable DOT regulations and licensing requirements
OTR Truck Driver
Ozark Motor Lines, Town Of Brookfield, WI
May 2009 – July 2012
- Analyzed lading bills and assisted with route planning and implementation.
- Loaded, transported, and unloaded customers’ freights, in a safe and secure manner.
- Cleaned and tidied internal and external areas of the assigned OTR vehicle.
- Examined, operated, and maintained all assigned equipments, properly.
- Completed and maintained correct and detailed logs and records related to work.
- Interpreted and complied with government laws, DOT rules, and company policies.
Associate Degree in Transportation
Rich Mountain Community College, Mena, AR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated