Acquisitions Librarian Resume Example
Here is the Acquisitions Librarian Resume example:
515 Progress Way
Dairyland, MN 54830
Job Objective A well organized Acquisitions Librarian seeking a job in your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in ordering, acquisitions, monitoring and documentation of library resources
- Profound knowledge of library acquisitions and collection development principles and practices
- Outstanding knowledge of cataloging, serials module management and digital acquisitions trends
- Proficient in using integrated library system, bibliographic utilities, Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to establish and maintain positive professional relationships with library journal vendors and publishers
- Ability to manage library acquisition budget and move loaded book-carts
August 2012 – Present
- Placed, managed, and reviewedordering of library materials and resources in all formats.
- Contactedand worked with appropriate vendors for acquisitions and collection of library resources.
- Checked incoming orders and materials and detected potential licensing issues.
- Prepared and provided management reports and usage statistics related to acquisitions.
- Trained staff in use of online acquisitions tools and assisted with resolution of acquisition issues.
- Created, documented, and implemented acquisition policies for library.
University of Pennsylvania
May 2009 – July 2012
- Acquired, checked, and reviewed all print, electronic, and online library materials.
- Participated in collection development activities and assisted with Reference Desk services, as required.
- Developed, managed, and monitored acquisitions budget for library.
- Created and maintainedstrong business relationships withall vendors.
- Selected, employed, trained, and supervised staff and student volunteers.
- Prepared and maintained assessment data, budget reports, and purchase records.
Master’s Degree in Library Science
Northwestern Health Sciences University, Bloomington, MN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated