3464 Haymond Rocks Road
Hermiston, OR 97838
Objective Searching for an Activity Leader position in which to use my management and interpersonal skills to their fullest potential.
- Huge experience in conducting schoolactivities
- Expertise in sports coaching and life guarding
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead an activity session in art, drama and music
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate creativity in program development
Activity Leader, August 2005 – Present
Youth Outreach Services, Hermiston, OR
- Designed, prepared and implemented daytime and evening activities.
- Promoted activities and excursions.
- Helped students to and fro from the airport.
- Ensured the safety of the students at all times during an activity.
- Managedeffective day to day running of the centre.
- Managed the activities in the optimum budget.
Activity Leader, May 2000 – July 2005
Communicare Services, Hermiston, OR
- Headed activities and excursions.
- Assisted in the organizing and preparing of activities.
- Supervised meal time and break time.
- Escorted students to their houses and supervised while in the houses.
- Coordinated wake up and lights out duties.
- Ensured that the students do not breach the rules of the school.
Hight School Diploma, Nueva High School (Continuation), Concord, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated