Admissions Officer Resume Example
Here is the Admissions Officer Resume example:
1024 Maryland Avenue
Feather Sound, FL 34622
Job Objective To maximize my skills and training as an Admissions Officer in well organized organization to help the organization reach its objectives.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience evaluating international credentials for U.S. equivalency
- Ability to plan, develop and orchestrate recruitment-related programs and activities.
- Ability to facilitate, manage and evaluate assigned recruitment programs
- Ability to create personal relationships with potential students
- Ability to learn and retain a wide range of institutional information
- Ability to market diverse programs
- Ability to organize work for and supervise students
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Professional Experience
Minnesota State Unversity, Feather Sound, FL
August 2005 – Present
Managed geographic and assigned recruitment territories.
Interviewed prospective students both in high schools and community colleges.
Planned, facilitated and evaluated open houses, telephone campaigns, data management, website design and maintenance.
Interviewed prospective students to analyze their backgrounds, goals and objectives.
Strayer University, Feather Sound, FL
May 2000 – July 2005
Responded to new student inquiries via phone and email.
Trained students on the advantages of University’s high-quality academic programs, appropriate locations and flexible course schedules.
Assisted students with the application process.
Achieved quarterly performance objectives.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Bethel College, Mishawaka, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2022Create Date
- March 1, 2022Last Updated