After School Coordinator Resume
Here is the After School Coordinator Resume example:
4765 Holly Street
Athens, GA 30601
Job Objective To secure the position of After School Coordinator that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
After School Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
District of Columbia Public Schools, Athens, GA
- Recruited program participants and conducted program outreach.
- Ensured safety and well being of youth while participating in program activities.
- Arranged for transportation from school to program site.
- Supervised and scheduled program staff and volunteers.
- Planned and coordinated parent and family activities.
After School Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Kingsley Montessori School, Athens, GA
- Ensured proper file maintenance for each registered child including appropriate health records.
- Prepared weekly schedule of After School activities and assigned staff accordingly.
- Developed program planning strategies, and created opportunities for team building.
- Prepared flyers and posters for community outreach.
- Assisted with the organization of mass mailings.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in community service and youth programs
- Outstanding experience working with grade school age children
- Good knowledge of the Board and PTA’s Education system
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Remarkable ability to work as a member of a team; high energy, clear goal orientation, and strong work ethic
- Exceptional ability to prioritize multiple tasks; follow policies and procedures in company manuals
Bachelor’s Degrees in Education, Gwynedd Mercy College, Pennsylvania, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2021Create Date
- March 1, 2021Last Updated