Assistant Dean Of Students Resume Example
Here is the Assistant Dean Of Students Resume example:
443 Michael Street
Houston, TX 77002
Job Objective To secure an Assistant Dean of Students position with a school in which my knowledge will be put to use in the best way possible.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Familiarity with the faculty functionary within an university administration
- Sound experience in the development and review of programs and processes
- Exceptional knowledge of the academic, socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds of a diverse student population
- Remarkable ability to disseminate academic policy in a higher education system
- Outstanding ability to work effectively with departmental administrators, applicants, students, faculty and other university offices/departments
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Assistant Dean of Students, August 2005 – Present
University of Nevada, Houston, TX
- Provided comprehensive oversight and direction to the faculty and the students.
- Managed explanatory circumstances impacting student’s academic success.
- Provided academic persistence options and resolutions to students.
- Created and implemented a sophomore experience program.
- Focused on increasing student persistence.
- Served as the Chair/case-manager for the Student Intervention Team
Administrative Officer, May 2000 – July 2005
Indiana University School of Law, Houston, TX
- Developed support and informational programs.
- Managed to provide appropriate counseling to the students.
- Coordinated with all the student referrals, and ensured follow-ups.
- Coordinated with other members of the senior administration.
- Ensured to study and report student cases with assessment data.
- Adhered to all rules and policies governing student affairs and conduct.
Bachelor’s Degree in Higher Education, Lee University, Cleveland, TN
Masters Degree in Higher Education, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Assistant Dean Of Students Resume
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2023Create Date
- March 1, 2023Last Updated